Ever since master galvaniser Otto Brenscheidt founded our company in 1919, quality and customer satisfaction have been our most important guiding principles. We regard quality as strict compliance with your technical specifications. The firm continues to be successfully managed by the third and fourth generations of the family, brothers Klaus and Ernst Brenscheidt and their children. “Make the most of our extensive experience when it comes to wire and strip finishing.’’ We treat your materials on a contract basis or give you a product that matches your requirements exactly.
Quality and flexibility are the cornerstones of our sustained success. We are guided by a set of principles as the foundation for longstanding partnerships with satisfied customers. We make four important commitments:
- High quality standard
- Flexible response to specific customer needs
- Speed and on-time delivery
- Value for money
Nickel, silver, tin, copper and gold surfaces are electroplated onto wires, profiles and strips on 22 continuous lines covering more than 4,000 square metres of production space. Materials such as iron, bronze and copper are drawn there to the final dimensions. Our machines are designed to apply barrier layers and surfaces in a single operation if necessary. Numerous other metals or alloys are also used as base materials alongside iron, steel and stainless steel, nickel, nickel silver, bronze and copper.
- 1919 Brenscheidt is founded in Iserlohn
- 1924 First steel wire nickel plating machine
- 1945 First strip galvanising line
- 1969 Barrier layer technology is developed by Brenscheidt
- 1974 Reflow technology makes its debut
- 1980 Construction of the wire drawing plant
- 1990 A state-of-the art recycling system is installed
- 1992 All waste water treatment takes place in a batch process from now on
- 1998 Certification to DIN EN ISO 9002
- 1999 Launch of the Brenscheidt website improves corporate communications
- 2001 Recertification to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
- 2006 New nickel plating machine conforming to even the strictest requirements (ASTM B355 Class 27) is commissioned
- 2009 Tubes are tin plated in a continuous process
- 2013 New strip galvanising line for large strips up to 360 mm wide
- 2016 Introduction of sustainable energy management (LED lighting, combined heat and power)
- 2018 Successful change to Emissions Directive (IED) and Upgrade to ISO 9001:2015
Quality and customer satisfaction have been our most important guiding principles ever since our company was first founded. Our quality system has had official DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 certification since 1998. Feel free to download our current QM certificate. We regard quality as strict compliance with your technical specifications.